Repair Service for Domestic Appliances and Plumbing issues.
We are committed to providing customers with the highest degree of service at all times. We aim to use premium quality supplies and fittings where permitted. We wont do short-cuts or cut corners. We take pride in all our work whether it is a simple plumbing repair or a full bathroom installation. At Tony Deary Repair Services we try to live up to our name and are guided by our motto Where trust matters. We will consistently strive to exceed the expectation of our customers and the service provided by our competitors. We undertake all aspects of plumbing work from fitting a kitchen tap to a full bathroom installation -saniflo repairs – toilet repair-shower installation and repairs. Tony Deary Repair Services undertake All Domestic Appliance Repairs and service to the following appliances. Washing machines-cookers-ovens Dishwashers-microwaves-waste disposal units-and tumble dryers. We can repair all makes of kitchen appliance in your own home.
Reasons to use our services.
- Over 30 Years Experience, Honest and upfront charges.
- No Call Out Charge, Means we do not charge to walk through your door we charge when we carry out work .
- No Vat
- Free Estimates over the Telephone.
- Free Advice
- Any Extra Appliance Repairs Charged at a Discounted rate.
- £95.00 charge for 60 cm free standing appliance repairs.
- £109.00 charge for all 90cm and 120cm wide cooking appliances.
- £99 charge for all built in/Integrated Appliance Repairs
- £109.00 to install integrated appliances
- £119.00 charge for all refrigeration repairs.
- Small Appliance repairs from £39 plus parts. Irons-Toasters-Kettles- and Vacuum Cleaners.
- We don’t charge Labour on return visits to fit parts which we have supplied, if you wish to purchase your own part we will fit it for you but there will be an extra £50 labour charge.
- All appliance spare parts are covered with a 12 months guarantee if supplied by us, if you supply your own part there is no guarantee.
Some of the Brand we repair are listed below
Payments can be made by credit card/debit card or cash. Engineers carry a Chip & Pin PDQ machine.